"Dame Edna's Farwell Tour" in D.C. + $25 eGift CardDame Edna's Glorious Goodbye: The Farewell Tour in Washington D.C.
Join the Special!
Find Us on Facebook
Dame Edna is one of the greatest stars of the last 50 years – the “housewife superstar” has played the West End and Broadway on numerous occasions, performing to packed theaters, including the Royal Albert Hall at the “Last Night of the Poms.” Now, The star of "A Night on Mt. Edna" and "The Dame Edna Experience" is performing in her final tour. In this show, surrounded by spectacular sets and dancers, Dame Edna promises to “empower” audiences as she meditates on the big issues of loss, gender, climate change, gay marriage, and ethnicity. This dinner and ticket package is for the following select performances:
- Thursday, April 23 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 26 at 4pm
Note: This ticket and restaurant package is part of Restaurant.com's Night Out in Washington D.C. Packages are very limited and will sell out.
- Limited number of tickets are available for each show and may sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per ticket
- Tickets will be delivered within 2 weeks of the performance to the address supplied via U.S. mail.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the mezzanine section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Tickets cannot be set up for will call.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you within 2 weeks from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About Dame Edna's Glorious Goodbye: The Farewell Tour in Washington D.C.
Directed by Simon Phillips, “Dame Edna's Glorious Goodbye, The Farewell Tour” opened to rave reviews in Australia and moved to adoring crowds in London, where Neil Norman of the Daily Express said, “I almost asphyxiated myself with laughter”.
Mark Shenton of the Sunday Express said Dame Edna is ‘… a comic, cosmic wonder … I only pray that this show is not really the last we will be seeing of Humphries, but if it is, he is going out on an unmissable high.” John Lahr of The New Yorker paid tribute, “Dame Edna may leave the stage, but she will never leave my heart. I love her. I honor her” and the New York Times deemed the show “the most purely enjoyable night of the year”.
The National Theatre
1321 Pennsylvania Ave. NW.
Washington, DC, 20004, US