"I Love Lucy Live on Stage" in Boston + $50 eGift CardI Love Lucy Live on Stage at Citi Emerson Colonial Theatre
Join the Special!
Find Us on Facebook
Update (Nov. 22 at 12:30pm EST): Packages are becoming limited on many dates as the first week is now sold out.
Restaurant.com’s Nights Out in Boston brings you TV history live on stage! See the “I Love Lucy Live On Stage” at Citi Emerson Colonial Theatre this December and save big on this dinner and show package.
"I Love Lucy Live on Stage" is the brand-new hit stage show adapted from the most beloved program in television history! Mezzanine seats are just $69 (reg. up to $94) and each ticket includes a $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card for the following dates and times at Citi Emerson Colonial Theatre:
Tuesdays, Dec. 3, 10 & 17 at 7:30pm
Wednesdays, Dec. 4 at 7pm & Dec. 11 & 18 at 7:30pm
Thursdays, Dec. 5, 12 & 19 at 7:30pm
Sundays, Dec. 8, 15 & 22 at 6:30pm
L.A. Examiner’s Ron Irwin says it is “an absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show!” while Chicago Tribune's Chris Jones raves “a big variety show for your money.”
Note: This dinner and ticket package is limited to less than 50 per date and will sell out.
- Limited number of tickets are available for each show and may sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per ticket
- Tickets will be delivered within 2 weeks of the performance to the address supplied via U.S. mail.
- Tickets cannot be set up for will call.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only good for US mailing addresses.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office in select Mezzanine seats (rows F-M) of the theatre
- $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you within 2 weeks from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About I Love Lucy Live on Stage at Citi Emerson Colonial Theatre
It’s 1952 and you are a member of the Desilu Playhouse studio audience awaiting the filming of two hilarious and oh-so-familiar I Love Lucy episodes. A charming host entertains and enlightens you to the behind-the-scenes filming process of this brand new thing called “television,” the Crystaltone Singers perform advertising jingles in perfect 50s style harmony and the sidesplitting antics of America’s favorite foursome – Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel – are presented live on stage and in color for the very first time!
It’s a one-of-a-kind theatrical experience TV Guide’s William Keck calls “the most entertaining stage production I’ve seen in years – including Broadway!” The truth is in the title – whether young or old, everybody really does love Lucy!