Last Chance: "Flashdance" in Milwaukee + $50 eGift Card Per Ticket
- Wednesday, March 5 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 6 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 8 at 2 pm
- Sunday, March 9 at 1 pm & 6:30pm
"Flashdance The Musical" features a score that includes the biggest hit songs from the movie, including the Academy Award-winning title song "Flashdance - What a Feeling," "Maniac," "Gloria," "Manhunt," and "I Love Rock & Roll."
- Limited number of tickets are available for each show and may sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per ticket
- Tickets will be set up for will call at the Marcus Center box office. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the performance and present a valid photo ID.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the orchestra or loge section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets. No cash value or cash back.
- This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you within 2 weeks from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About Flashdance The Musical in Milwaukee
Celebrating its 30th Anniversary, the pop culture phenomenon of FLASHDANCE is now live on stage!
With electrifying dance at its core, FLASHDANCE-THE MUSICAL tells the inspiring and unforgettable story of Alex Owens, a Pittsburgh steel mill welder by day and a bar dancer by night with dreams of one day becoming a professional performer. When romance with her steel mill boss threatens to complicate her ambitions, Alex learns the meaning of love and its power to fuel the pursuit of her dream.
In addition to the classic hits, 16 brand new songs have been written for the musical with music by Robbie Roth and lyrics by Robert Cary and Robbie Roth.
Marcus Center for Performing Arts
929 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI, 53202, US