12 Bottles of Summer's Best Wine + $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card
Cinemark Theatres Movie Ticket + $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card
Universal PU Leather Slim Clutch Wristlet Wallet Case
(3) $50 Restaurant.com eGift Cards for $30
87% Off Heritor Automatic Pytheas Men's Watch
- 2016 Paperbark Shiraz, a silky, multiple award-winning red from Australia's Barossa Valley with bright flavors of blackberry and plum, and notes of chocolate and spice
- 2016 Poco a Poco Tempranillo, a bold and food-friendly Spanish red with a multiple award-winning heritage
- Versatile 2016 Maison Gourmand Vin Rouge, a French red with soft flavors of black cherry and currant
- La Galleria Nero d’Avola, an artful Italian red with a bright profile and bold dark fruit
- 2016 Cantus Primitivo di Puglia I.G.T., a soft and deep Italian red with delicious notes of raspberry, vanilla, and spice
- 2016 River’s End Reserve Merlot, a versatile California red with ripe berry notes, a nice touch of oak, and a recent award
- 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Blanc, a zesty and delicate French white with notes of citrus and honeysuckle, and a Best of Class Gold Medal
- Villa Amoroso Moscato Vino Dolce, a fruity and floral, off-dry Italian white that won a 93-point Gold Medal in the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- 2016 La Rèfèrence Grenache Rosé, a fresh and pleasant, Gold Medal-winning French Rosé with delicate notes of raspberry
- 2015 Süßen Riesling, a ripe, off-dry German white with notes of honey and a 94-point Platinum Medal
- Abbazia Cuvèe Prestige, Prosecco-esque, 90-point Gold Medal-winning bubbly from Italy
With this beautiful bundle from Specials by Restaurant.com and Barclays Wine you’ll receive a Collection of 12 Summery Wines AND a $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card.
Cool down with a gift of a deal on 12 of our most summery wines—bright and fruity reds like silky 2016 Paperbark Shiraz, and crisp and refreshing whites like Gold Medal-winning 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Blanc that are perfect sipped poolside or in the AC. Santa’s sleigh stopped at vineyards in France, Italy, California, Germany, Spain, and Australia to gather these wines.
Let us deliver them to your door for 73% off regular price!
And don't forget to reedem your Restaurant.com eGift card from any of Restaurant.com's 62,000+ restaurants and providers nationwide. Even take us on the go with the Restaurant.com app, available in the iTunes Store or on Google Play. It’s free!
- Certificates are valid for 12 bottles of summer's best wine.
- Offer valid in all states and DC except: AK, AL, HI, KY, MS, OK, RI, SD, UT.
- Product subject to availability.
- The certificate expires on February 1, 2018
- Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion.
- Offer does not apply to sales tax or shipping.
- Certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time. Void where prohibited.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase or receive any alcoholic product.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Shipping is $11.99 and collected when redeeming the voucher.
- Please allow 7-10 days for package to arrive once voucher is redeemed.
- Voucher must be redeemed to receive the product
- Orders cannot be combined.
- No Refunds. All Sales Final.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at https://www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
- Minimum purchase is required at the restaurant.
- All sales final. No refunds.
About Barclay's Wine
We are really just wine guys. We have been in the industry for our entire careers and have been part of some great successes in the past. We don't know anything else and really don't want to be doing anything else. We love discovering new treasures and are excited to be able to bring them to our clients. Wine is not work for us, it is our passion.
The history of the wine business has always been about barriers. The distance between the passionate winemaker and the enthusiastic consumer has often been a tortured road layered in the red tape of well-meaning officials trying to protect us from ourselves. The unintended consequence of an archaic system is that some of the best wine stories have never been told and some of the best wines never get through the system to the consumers that would appreciate them the most.
Our team travels the planet in search of great wines and the amazing stories that are part of each one. It is an unending education, complicated wonderfully by vintage changes, winemaker philosophies, and the fact that the wine in the bottle is a living and changing entity. We are constantly awed by the fact that the wine we drank last night was completely different from the wine out of the same case that we drank last year and in ways that we could never have expected. We regard it as a great time to be alive and to have the opportunity to work with amazing vintners and classy enthusiasts.
2355 Westwood Blvd #791
Los Angeles, CA, 90064, US
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 500,000 great deals available every day.
Why We Launched Specials by Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.