$25 for $75 towards Your Choice of Award-Winning Wine
"Marvin's Room" in New York City + Dinner
Save $0.50/gal on 4 fill-ups at Shell + $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card
(3) $50 Restaurant.com eGift Cards for $30
$1000 Hotel and Resort Card + $100 Restaurant.com eGift Card
This special Cash for Cash offer from Barclay's Wine lets you do just that. $25 gets you a $75 credit towards the wines on Barclay's Wine site.
Order now and get ready to shop for something great—Barclay's Wine features wines that have won over 300 awards since the beginning of 2016.
Looking for the perfect wedding shower gift? Grab this deal today and let the bride and groom choose their favorite wines to relax. They're sure to sip away the stress of any last minute planning and have you to thank!
- Certificates are valid for $75 of wine from the Barclay's Wine retail store.
- Offer valid in all states and DC except: AK, AL, HI, KY, MS, OK, RI, SD, UT.
- Product subject to availability.
- Entire amount of the certificate should be used in a single transaction.
- The certificate expires on August 16, 2017.
- Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion.
- Offer does not apply to sales tax.
- Certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time. Void where prohibited.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase or receive shipment of any alcoholic product.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Shipping is based on selections and collected when redeeming the voucher.
- Offer does not apply to shipping costs.
- Please allow 5-7 days for package to arrive once voucher is redeemed.
- Voucher must be redeemed to receive the product.
- Orders cannot be combined.
- All sales final. No refunds.
About Barclay's Wine
We are really just wine guys. We have been in the industry for our entire careers and have been part of some great successes in the past. We don't know anything else and really don't want to be doing anything else. We love discovering new treasures and are excited to be able to bring them to our clients. Wine is not work for us, it is our passion.
The history of the wine business has always been about barriers. The distance between the passionate winemaker and the enthusiastic consumer has often been a tortured road layered in the red tape of well-meaning officials trying to protect us from ourselves. The unintended consequence of an archaic system is that some of the best wine stories have never been told and some of the best wines never get through the system to the consumers that would appreciate them the most.
Our team travels the planet in search of great wines and the amazing stories that are part of each one. It is an unending education, complicated wonderfully by vintage changes, winemaker philosophies, and the fact that the wine in the bottle is a living and changing entity. We are constantly awed by the fact that the wine we drank last night was completely different from the wine out of the same case that we drank last year and in ways that we could never have expected. We regard it as a great time to be alive and to have the opportunity to work with amazing vintners and classy enthusiasts.
2355 Westwood Blvd #791
Los Angeles, CA, 90064, US