$50 Spa & Wellness eGift card + a $50 Restaurant.com eGift card for $45Wellness Media Group, LLC Restaurant.com ,
Join the Special!
Find Us on Facebook
'tis the season to spread love and be pampered like royalty. There is nothing more coveted than a much-needed day off, so why not gift a relaxing spa treatment to go for it? A well-deserved day of tranquility is in reach thanks to the Spa & Wellness Gift Card by Spa Week.
Give your friends and family an entire day of relaxation and enjoyment! Wine and dine before or after your favorite spa treatment with the $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card included in this package. With over 8,000 spa and wellness facilities across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and Restaurant.com's 18,000 restaurants across North America- it should be a breeze to please all your loved ones this holiday!
- $50 Spa & Wellness eGift Card will be emailed to you at the time of purchase.
- eGift Cards are accepted at over 8,000 spa and wellness locations across North America.
- eGift Card can be used for the purchase of goods and/or services at participating spa and wellness locations designated on Spaweek.com
- eGift Cards never expire, have no added fees, and are valid year round.
- Wellness Media Group, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Please visit spaweek.com for terms and conditions of use.
- Wellness Media Group, LLC is not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer.
- $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you at the time of purchase.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About Wellness Media Group, LLC
The Spa Week concept was born on a rainy spring morning in 2004. The goal was simple: bring the spa & wellness experience to the masses by offering full service treatments, normally costing hundreds of dollars, for just $50 dollars each. No longer would a trip to the spa be considered an indulgence and something relegated to the wealthy few. Spa Week was the vehicle that was destined to change an industry and make a spa visit part an affordable healthy lifestyle.
After months of research and organization, Spa Week was officially launched in October 2004. The beginning was humble at best with a mere 25 spas participating in the New York area.
Spa Week has grown into a trusted National Brand. Each year thousands of spas participate all across the country. The resulting success has propelled it to become the largest spa & wellness marketing event in the history of the spa industry. No longer an indulgence, Spa Week has become the vehicle that allows all demographics the ability to make the spa experience a normal part of a healthier lifestyle.
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 45,000 unique daily deals that never expire, available at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide.
Why We Launched Specials at Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.