2013 Best Musical Revival "Pippin" in DC + $25 eGift CardPippin in Washington DC
Join the Special!
Find Us on Facebook
Winner of 4 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival in 2013, this package is available on following select performance dates:
- Wednesday, December 17 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 18 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 21 & 28 at 7:30pm
Time Out New York calls it "the greatest show of the Broadway season" while the Associated Press says "Thrilling. A stroke of genius. This new "Pippin" amazes!"
Note: This ticket and restaurant package is part of Restaurant.com's Nights Out in Washington, DC. Packages are very limited and will sell out.
- Limited number of tickets are available for each show and may sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per ticket
- Tickets will be delivered within 2 weeks of the performance to the address supplied via U.S. mail.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the Mezzanine section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Tickets cannot be set up for will call.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S mailing addresses.
- Photos are of original Broadway cast.
- $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you within 2 weeks from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About Pippin in Washington DC
Direct from an acclaimed run on Broadway Pippin is directed by Diane Paulus, director of the 2009 and 2012 Tony Award winners for Best Musical Revival ("Hair" and "The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess"). This captivating production features sizzling choreography in the style of Bob Fosse and breathtaking acrobatics by Les 7 Doigts de la Main, the creative force behind the nationwide sensation Traces.
The National Theatre
1321 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20004, US