"Les Miserables" in Baltimore + $50 Restaurant.com Card
"The Sound of Music" Sing-a-Long at Wolf Trap + $25 Restaurant.com Card
Mark Knopfler at Wolf Trap + $25 Restaurant.com Card
"ABBA The Concert" at Wolf Trap + $25 Restaurant.com Card
Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band at Wolf Trap + $25 Restaurant.com Card
Cameron Mackintosh presents the new production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony Award-winning musical phenomenon, Les Misérables, direct from an acclaimed two-and-a-half-year return to Broadway. With its glorious new staging and dazzlingly reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo, this breathtaking new production has left both audiences and critics awestruck, cheering “Les Miz is born again!” (NY1).
Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption – a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. Featuring the thrilling score and beloved songs “I Dreamed A Dream,” “On My Own,” “Stars,” “Bring Him Home,” “One Day More,” and many more, this epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history.
Seen by more than 70 million people in 44 countries and in 22 languages around the globe, Les Misérables is still the world’s most popular musical, breaking box office records everywhere in its 32nd year.
Choose from the following select performances:
- Thursday, October 11 at 8pm
- Sunday, October 14 at 6:30pm
Note: This restaurant and ticket package is part of Restaurant.com's Night Out in Baltimore. Packages are very limited and will sell out. Tickets for this package will be sent via U.S. mail as described in the details section.
- Limited number of packages are available for each show and will sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per package.
- Tickets will be delivered via U.S. mail to the address supplied within 1-2 weeks prior to each performance or sooner.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the venue within the selected section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Tickets cannot be set up for will call.
- Offer is non-refundable/non-exchangeable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Valid for U.S. mailing addresses only.
- $50 Restaurant.com Card will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com Cards Never Expire.
- Must be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- Minimum purchase is required at the restaurant and/or the provider's website.
- All sales final. No refunds.
About Les Miserables at the Hippodrome Theatre
12 N. Eutaw St
Baltimore, MD, 21201, US