Hit Musical "SCHOOL OF ROCK" in Baltimore + $50 eGift Card
Celtic Woman: Ancient Land Tour in Baltimore + $50 Restaurant.com Card
Rodgers & Hammerstein's "The King and I" in Baltimore + $50 Restaurant.com Card
Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" in Baltimore + $50 Restaurant.com Card
Washington Wizards Games + $25 Restaurant.com Card + Free T-Shirt
"SCHOOL's in - forever!" (Time Out New York) with Restaurant.com's Night Out in Baltimore! See Andrew Lloyd Webber's smash-hit musical SCHOOL OF ROCK at the Hippodrome Theatre on select dates March 20-25. Packages are $69.99-$75.99 and include a ticket for a Middle Balcony seat and a $50 Restaurant.com eGift card, a package value of up to $137.75. Click "Add to Cart" to purchase tickets now!
SCHOOL OF ROCK is a New York Times Critics’ Pick and “an inspiring jolt of energy, joy and mad skillz!” (Entertainment Weekly). Reuters raves ”Andrew Lloyd Webber has Broadway rocking again!"
Based on the hit film, this hilarious new musical follows Dewey Finn, a failed, wannabe rock star who decides to earn a few extra bucks by posing as a substitute teacher at a prestigious prep school. There he turns a class of straight-A students into a guitar-shredding, bass-slapping, mind-blowing rock band. While teaching these pint-sized prodigies what it means to truly rock, Dewey falls for the school’s beautiful, but uptight headmistress, helping her rediscover the wild child within.
SCHOOL OF ROCK delivers face-melting guitar riffs and touching romance in equally awesome doses! This high-octane smash features 14 new songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber, all the original songs from the movie and Broadway’s first-ever kids rock band playing their instruments live on stage. Vanity Fair raves, “Fists of all ages shall be pumping!”
This package is for the following select perfomances:
- Tuesday, March 20 at 8pm
- Wednesday, March 21 at 8pm
- Thursday, March 22 at 8pm
- Sunday, March 25 at 6:30pm SOLD OUT
Note: This restaurant and ticket package is part of Restaurant.com's Night Out in Baltimore. Packages are very limited and will sell out. Tickets for this package will be delivered via U.S. mail as described in the details section.
- Limited number of packages are available for each show and will sell out.
- There is a $4.50 processing fee per package.
- Tickets will be delivered via U.S. mail to the address supplied within 1-2 weeks prior to each performance or sooner.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the venue within the selected section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Tickets cannot be set up for will call.
- Offer is non-refundable/non-exchangeable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Valid only for U.S. mailing addresses.
- $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours from the date of purchase to the email address associated with your Specials by Restaurant.com Account.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- Must be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- Minimum purchase is required at the restaurant and/or the provider's website.
- All sales final. No refunds.
About School of Rock at Hippodrome Theatre
12 N. Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD, 21201, US